Radiology, Inc. is West Virginia’s largest radiology physician group with over 50 years of experience and 24 board certified radiologists providing a comprehensive solution for timely, quality, professional interpretations. Incorporated in 1968, Radiology Inc offers a 24/7/365 full scope of professional radiological services including Diagnostic Radiology, B-Reads, Vascular and Neuro Interventional Radiology, Tele-Radiology, and Diagnostic Medical Physics. Our board certified radiologists and medical physicists offer subspecialty expertise and outstanding service.
Following an in-depth evaluation and assessment, an affordable and appropriately scaled solution is recommended and implemented to ensure direct connectivity to Radiology, Inc. Our team of radiologists and IT support staff are made available to you 24/7. Guaranteed turnaround on all standard professional interpretations, after-hours and STAT Reports, with flexible pricing based on modality, organizational volume and geographic region. We utilize HIPAA compliant hardware and software applications (PACS/RIS).
Our staff is comprised of the following:
- 24 Board Certified Radiologists (19 Diagnostic, 5 Interventional)
- 20 Radiologists with sub-specialty training, including Body Imaging (MRI, CT, US), Vascular & Interventional, Musculoskeletal, Neuroradiology, Nuclear Medicine and Oncology
- 2 NIOSH B Read Certified Radiologists
- 5 Interventional Radiology Mid-level providers (3 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Physician Assistants)
- 1 Diagnostic Medical Physicist
- 6 Full-time IT staff
Our staff offers:
- Professional Interpretations, Consultation and Direction for all Imaging Modalities
- 24/7 Teleradiology Coverage with FINAL reports electronically signed
- Onsite Procedural Staffing (as appropriate)
- Onsite Workflow analysis and recommendations
- Custom Technology Solutions designed to minimize cost
If you have questions or comments about Radiology Inc or this website, please contact us @ email@example.com or call (304) 522-1550.